Adding a CAPTCHA image to your contact form is simple.
Since our theme fully integrates with the Contact Form 7 plugin, adding a CAPTCHA image to prevent spam is as easy as logging into your WP admin area and:
- Navigating to PLUGINS >> ADD NEW
- Enter "Really Simple CAPTCHA" in the search form and click "Search Plugins"
- Find and click the link that says "Install Now" and then click "OK" to confirm.
- Now click the "Activate Plugin" link and you're almost done.
All that remains is for you to add the CAPTCHA code tags to your existing (or new) contact form.
To do this, simply go to the CONTACT menu item and click ADD NEW or EDIT an existing contact form.
- Now click on the "Generate Tag" dropdown button and select CAPTCHA from the available items.
- A new set of options will appear on screen. The default settings should suit almost all users.
- Just find the section at the bottom that reads "Copy this code and paste it into the form left."
- Copy and page the 2 tags (one for "For image" and the other "For input field") and paste them where you'd like them to appear on your contact form using the panel on the left.
The "For image" tag will be the image that the user will need to enter to pass verification, and the "For input field" will be the place where they will type the characters from the "For image" graphic.
Save your changes and you're done!